The Seven Chakras - All the information you need about seven healing chakras
Many products in our store have a mention of Chakra. It is because self-healing and inner peace come from the chakra. In this article, we will be talking about what the chakra actually is and the seven main Chakras.
If you already know about the benefits of Chakra. Check out our most popular Rainbow Quartz Healing Crystal Necklace.
What is Chakra?
Chakras are the healthy vitality communities of the body. Chakra is a Sanskrit expression, and it signifies "wheel" or "circle" and is derived from the root word "cakra." Chakras are turning wheels of vitality/light. Chakras have the caring duty of taking in, joining, and exuding vitality to keep us working at ideal levels.
Benefits associated with Chakra
These whirling wheels of vitality compare to massive nerve centers in the body. Every one of the principal chakras contains bundles of nerves and our major organs and our psychological, emotional, and spiritual states. Since everything is moving, our seven primary chakras must remain open, aligned, and fluid. On the off chance that there is a blockage, vitality streams are limited. Consider something as necessary as your bath channel. Think of something as simple as your bathtub drain. If you allow too much hair to go into the pipe, the bathtub will back up with water, stagnate, and eventually, bacteria and mold will grow. So it is too with our bodies and the chakras. A bath is straightforward; it's physical, so the fix is simple.
Keeping a chakra open is a bit more of a challenge, but not so difficult when you have awareness. Since mind, body, soul, and spirit are intimately connected, knowledge of an imbalance in one area through chakra meditation will help bring the others back into balance.
The Seven Chakras
Various cultures have somewhat numerous convictions about the chakra framework, it's by and largely accepted that there are a total of seven chakras located along the length of your spine, starting at the base, and consummation at the crown of your head.
From the bottom to up chakra points of the body:
- Root chakra (Muladhara): This is the first and lowest Chakra, located in the perineum. It's believed to govern your basic survival instincts. The color red represents the root chakra.
- Sacral Chakra (Svadhisthana): This second Chakra is located level to your naval, and governs your creative and emotional energies. The color orange represents it.
- Solar plexus chakra (Manipura): The third Chakra is located at about the same level as the bottom of your sternum. It's thought to govern your energy and activity levels. The color yellow represents it.
- Heart Chakra (Anahata): The fourth Chakra, located at the heart level, is said to govern love and relationships. It's represented by the color green but can progress to the rose for those who learn to love unconditionally.
- Throat chakra (Vishuddha): This fifth Chakra governs your ability to communicate and take action. It's represented by the color blue.
- Brow chakra (Ajna): Chakra number six governs your spirituality, intuition, and thoughts. It is sometimes referred to as the "third eye" and represented by a deep purple color.
- Crown chakra (Sahasrara): This seventh and final Chakra governs understanding and wisdom. Either violet or white represents it.
When you are healthy, these wheels are open to your natural energy flow, but from time to time, they can become blocked and need healing to open them again.